Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Birthday Outing

So I turned 28 this past week and had a wonderful birthday... Jason worked so I decided that instead of staying home all day with no car, I would drive him to work and the girls and I would have some fun. We went to a beautiful beach that is just minutes down the road from where we live - Saints Rest Beach. It was pretty rocky, but I brought a big blanket and we had a picnic. The tide was out so we walked down to the shoreline and we squished out feet in the mud and it felt so good. It was a gorgeous day and it was so peaceful out there... barely a noise. We had the entire beach to ourselves until some fishermen showed up... but they were at another part of the beach altogether. There was a lighthouse too.... I love living in the Maritimes! It's amazing.
Mia and Ada enjoying the sand...

Mia enjoying it a little too much!

The tide is out...

And so am I for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment