Saturday, May 30, 2009

Our Angel Dog


The past eleven years, my home in Saint John has been watched over and loved by a furry little red headed girl with a wiggle of her bum and wet little nose. Brandy was our sweet golden retriever and she has left our home better than she found it. On Friday, Brandy was put to sleep and is now well remembered as our angel dog. I still remember the summer of '98 when mom brought her home... that first night I couldn't stand the thought of her being upstairs by herself so I brought her down to my bed with me. We are better because we loved a dog. She was a loyal friend and comfort to my mom all those years and will be missed. I tribute this post to that little girlie and the warmth her presence brought to my home. Till we meet again girlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment