Friday, November 26, 2010

Ada girl turned 4!


Ada is 4 as of yesterday and I just want to wish her a very happy birthday!! She was such a proud little birthday girl. Every time the phone rang she would say "It's probably someone calling to say happy birthday." And most of the time she was right!! She also wore a lovely little "Birthday Girl" ribbon to display her pleasure at having her own day. She is so good and so much fun. As she stood and listened to us sing happy birthday to her, I could see the satisfaction and contentment in her face. She knows she's loved and that brought so much peace to me. I hope my children always know how much they're loved. That's what I hope this birthday thing is all about for us - LOVE! Happy Birthday Ada... the sweetest 4 year old in the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment