Monday, June 29, 2009

The Date

So Jason and I finally got out on a date! It had been since Good Friday when we went to the temple together. Last Saturday we went to the bowling alley in Dartmouth and bowled and played pool... it was a lot of fun! I love that guy so much! He real is a great companion and puts up with a lot from me...daily! He is the best... he is even a great bowler! Here we are...
Look at that form!!!
Well Neither of us did amazing, but we had fun and it was so nice to be together...alone!

2 comments:

  1. Date nights are so fun/important! Good for you guys. We try to do stuff together as much as we can. I'll have to see if there's a bowling alley here (there must be)... although the last time I went bowling my score was 16... total. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kellie that date nights are so important.. We certainly have to work hard to get ourselves out for a date night with twin infants, but the one time we have been successful it was wonderful.. (went to see UP 3D)..

    Bowling.. wow the last time I went "little ball bowling" was a LONG time ago..

    How fun for you two!

    ReplyDelete